When accidents occur in a Strata Buildings lot owners and Real Estate Agents quickly find out that the Owners Corporation Building Insurance does not cover items like carpet and possibly your new hard floor.

This means that in order to carry out repairs to your unit you will have to deal with more than one insurance company.

Have you ever wished that when an accident occurs in your unit that the one insurance company could simply take care of everything?

You will be pleased to know that C.H.U. now have policies for Land Lords Insurance and lot owners Contents Insurance.

Do you want hear the really good news! When C.H.U already cover your Building, you as a lot owner get a discount on your Land Lords Insurance or Contents Insurance.

Simply click the links below to get a quote.